How To Sell Avon – How To Join Avon
How To Complete The Avon Signup Process?
Before you try to sell Avon products, you must first learn how to join Avon as a representative. It is very easy to complete the Avon Signup process. Here are the basic steps for that:
- Complete the online application form available on the official Avon website. This application form requires basic information about you including your contact details, a bit of personal information, and your attitude for sales.
- Your application is processed by the company after which an authorized person will get in touch with you for any further information or clarification.
- You will finally be put in contact with a local person who will be your guide, mentor, and leader hand-holding you through the entire process.
- You will need to buy the starter kit which comes at three different prices namely $25, $50 and $100. Each of them contains products, samples, free brochures, and other sales tools to help you get started on selling Avon products. The starter kits include items valued at much more than what you pay for them.
- With the small payment for the starter kit, you can also access sales training material available on the company’s website. These informative and useful training materials teach you how to sell Avon products and deliver outstanding customer service so that clients keep returning to you to buy Avon products.
Visit the company website, complete the Avon signup process and join thousands of successful and empowered Avon reps all over the world.
How to Sell Avon Products?
Selling Avon products is easy for two reasons. First, the products are of the highest quality and designed to meet the most stringent Avon standards for quality and consistency. Avon products are all backed by multiple scientific research and user recommendations ensuring only the safest and the most popular products are brought to the market so your customers will love Avon products.
Second, you will get plenty of training through Avon U and your Avon Team on how to sell and deliver outstanding customer service ensuring repeat orders. You will get mentoring advice from your sales leader as well as excellently-designed sales training sessions through videos and materials on the company website (Avon U) which you can access for free.
Avon U covers such topics as:
How To Contact Your Leads
Intro to Espira (new health & wellness line)
And Much More
You will also receive regular weekly and monthly team training. Watch a sample of one of our Training Videos below:
When you become a registered Avon representative, you will get a website allocated to you through which you can sell products to your friends, family, neighbors and newcomers as well. The more you sell, the higher your commission earnings.
After some exposure and experience as an independent Avon representative, you can start recruiting other people to be part of your team. You can guide and mentor them into the Avon family and earn income from their sales too.
If you have ever thought about earning extra money working from home or just getting your own products at a 40% discount, then certainly join Avon and start today.
Here’s a breakdown on what you could earn when you sell Avon:
Ready to join? CLICK HERE
How to Build Your Online Avon Customer Base?
The more customers you have, the more your sales will increase, and the more commission, incentives, and bonuses you will earn. Therefore, building your online customer base is the most effective way to sell Avon products and increase earnings. Here are some tips for you:
- Make sure your Avon website is customized to reflect your personality. A domain name (or URL) that is easy to remember will ensure your potential customers can quickly recall it when they need to shop.
- Your Avon website should have an attractive and engaging profile to catch and retain visitors’ attention. It is imperative that a website is easily navigable so that your clients can quickly find what they need. Nothing is more frustrating for an online shopper than a poorly designed website that is complex and difficult to navigate through. Avon has taken care of all of that for you!
- Your starter kits might cost you a little bit of money but remember that is an important investment to grow your business. Having sufficient samples and brochures for your potential customers when they ask for it reflects your commitment to serving them which will build their trust in you and your customer service capabilities.
- And finally, don’t hesitate to spread the word around that you are an Avon representative now. Use your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media handles and profiles to let everyone in your contact know that you are in the game too.
- Check out the sample training video above for more insight into how a new person with no selling experience can do this business! Then make your decision…
The Avon Company leaves no stone unturned to keep up with technological advances so that you as an Avon rep can leverage the power of technology to attract and retain more customers resulting in a potential increase of earnings for you.
So, what are you waiting for? JOIN US HERE
(You will be joining under team member Carrie Woodfaulk & team leader Jessica Zumbusch.)